Story of Me.. Today! - atha's scrapbook

March 22, 2012

Story of Me.. Today!

1, 2, 3, 4,...
No matter what, times always move, will never stop. So I'm sorry if I break your bubbles, you will never can pause any moments.
So here's me. Typing on my keyboard to acting like I'm okay? Hmm, sounds great. But I'm not. Really, I don't know why. Okay, maybe these are the reasons :

  • I'm gonna follow Ujian Akhir Nasional (National Final Exam) next month! And it makes me crazy! OMG, it's only 31 days left!
  • My Dad isn't at home so I can't ask him to help me solve a lot of hard homework.
  • PMS (yeah, girls's problem :P)
  • Hot weather, annoying little things, and the most important reason is..
  • I don't know.. :P
Well, as the days were passing, I have been realizing that..
I don't know what I gotta do to face... farewell! Yeah, sounds childish but that's true! How can I live without them? Yeah, my friends, my schoolmates, my best-friends, are one of those things I couldn't live without. They're like my sunshine {}. I spend a half of my day with them. Everyday. Sunday isn't included! --_-- They know myself, the real me, better than me. I'm gonna cry if I'm thinking about that.

But today was not bad enough! I received Lejla's letter and my aunt will be here! :D And also tomorrow I'll see Daddy ;) It's like Yin and Yang, if there are bad things, there are also GOOD things. So, don't worry to dream big! Hundreds people may hate you, but Thousands people love you! Keep that!!
I think I should stop talking :P
Thanks for reading my story :P
P.S. I don't force you to read, LOL BYE!!*hugs* *kisses* 


Pics's source: We Heart It

Written by lovely me :P, on Thursday 7.30 p.m

No comments:

Post a Comment