Dear You - atha's scrapbook

March 18, 2012

Dear You

Are you gonna go away?
Where?
Somewhere that far? Or somewhere that near?
I still can't believe that you will go. Leave us here.
Or can you please take us with you? So we don't have to be separated.
Is it too hard to make adaption?
You can make adaption with all new situations.
You can! So do I...

I hate being forgotten.
I hate tears! And goodbye-hug sucks!
Are you happy with these all?
You can buy new clothes, jackets, or even new scarfs.
And then you will go?
Playing in the winter snow while we are being tired because thinking of you.

Maybe a video call will make Mom's better.
But not with me.
Video is only virtual, not real!
But why did you and Mom be happy?
Is too naive to recognize that a video call can not erase the deepest homesick?

I'm so sorry with these all.
I'm just thinking that I can't tell this to anyone. So I choose to tell the World, and try to pretending that I'm alright and everything's gonna be okay.
I'm sorry if I made you angry million times.
I wish I could erase all those things that made you become angry.
I'm so sorry for all the pains that I made.
I'm so sorry, I can't be that girl you want.
And I just wanna tell you that I love you. So. Much.

No comments:

Post a Comment