... - atha's scrapbook

August 24, 2014

...

I fall in love with you every day.
fall in love wih you everytime I think of you.
fall in love wih you everytime I see you.
fall in love wih you everytime I talk to you.

Maybe I dont know what falling in love really is.
But

I feel happy everytime I think of you.
I feel happy everytime I see you.
I feel happy everytime I talk to you.

Maybe I dont know what falling in love really is.
But I do know well what happiness is.

you.

The one that makes me smile.
The one that makes me imagining beautiful things.
The one that makes a brighter day.

I fall in love without realizing what it was.
When people say falling in love without knowing how, when, and where
I do know well how, when, and where I fall in love with you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


#EAAAAA #tumbendapetidebeginicocwit:') #maapkanmerusaksuasana

No comments:

Post a Comment